Light, small, portable, and compact design allows the TR100 tap remover to be moved and used anywhere in the shop.
High speed and efficiency at a low cost. Simple set up and operation allows easy removal of taps anywhere.
Power source choices: 100V / 110V / 120V / 200V / 230V / 240V, 1PHASE, 50HZ/60HZ
Dielectric: Machine uses ordinary tap water as dielectric liquid.
Electrodes: Uses any brass rod or tube as an electrode.
Small size and magnetic base allow machining even on large work pieces.
Removes taps, drills, endmills and more with no damage or stress to the work piece.
Additional applications include start holes for wire EDM, and cutting tungsten carbide or any other conductive material.
5 Reasons to buy the product:
- NO to arrest (at The time of the damage, Action is taken on the spot)
- You do not need a qualified operator or training courses
- Plug it into a simple 220 V socket
- NO to waste (in production there is always waste, recovering the pieces means earning)
- It costs little and is easily amortized